- IDENTIFYING DATA: In accordance with the duty of information given in article 10 of the Law 34/2002, 11 of July on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, we provide the following data: the titular company of the web domain is LA MANGA TELECOM, S.L. (hereafter MANGATEL), whose domicile to these effects is Calle Subida al Faro, 18, G, Cabo de Palos (Murcia). Contact email: [email protected].
- USERS: Any individual or entity that access and or uses the website belonging to Name of the website creator is considered a USER, and at the time of access or use, accepts the General Conditions of Use that are reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applied independently of the General Conditions of Contracting that, when applicable, are of obligatory compliance.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE: Indicating a domain provides access to a large amount of information, services, programs or data (from here on, “content”) on the internet which belong to Name of the website creator or to its licensors and to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the site. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary in order to access determined services and content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing true and legitimate information. As a consequence of registration, the USER may be provided with a password, for which they will be responsible, agreeing to use it confidentially and diligently. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services that MANGATEL offers and will not use them in inappropriate ways, including but not limited to using them to (i) engage in illicit or illegal activities, or those which are contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) distribute content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, containing illegal pornography, inciting terrorism, or which infringes on human rights; (iii) cause harm to the physical or logical system of Name of the website creator, its providers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses in the network or any other physical or logical system that is susceptible to causing the aforementioned harm; (iv) try to access and, where applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modifying or manipulating their messages. MANGATEL reserves the right to remove any comment or contribution that infringes on the respect and dignity of other people, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that infringe on youth or children, public order and safety or that, according to its judgement, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, MANGATEL will not be responsible for the opinions published by users on forums, chats, or other tools for participation.
- DATA PROTECTION: MANGATEL complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December of Personal Data Protection, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December through which the Development Regulation of the Organic Law and other current laws at all times and is careful to guarantee the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. For this, with each form that collects data of a personal nature, in the services that the user can request from Name of the website creator, the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data will be made known to the user in each case. They will be informed of the party responsible for the created file, the address of the responsible party, the possibility of using their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the data use and any communications that may be made to third parties. Likewise, MANGATEL informs that it complies with the Law 34/2002, 11 of July on Information Society Services and E-Commerce and will request consent upon using their email address for commercial purposes at any time.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: MANGATEL, on its own or as a transferee, is the owner of all of the industrial and intellectual property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (including but not limited to images, sounds, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logotypes, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programmes necessary for its function, access and use, etc.), ownership of MANGATEL or of its licensors. All rights reserved. In view of what is outlined in articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intelectual Property Law, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate, including making available, of the contents of this website, either partially or in full, for commercial ends on any device or by any technical means without the authorisation of MANGATEL. The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights belonging to Name of the creator of the website. The user may view the elements of the site and even print, copy, or store them on the hard drive of their computer or any other physical device as long as it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The USER must not delete, alter, obviate or manipulate any protection device or security system that may be installed on MANGATEL’s pages.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: MANGATEL does not take responsibility, under any circumstances, for damages of any nature that can be done, including but not limited to: errors or omission of content, lack of availability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in its content, despite having adopted all of the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
- MODIFICATIONS: MANGATEL reserves the right to make any changes to its website that it deems appropriate. This may include changes, elimination or addition of both contents and services that are provided on the website as well as the form in which they are presented or situated on the website.
Cookies used by the website are solely associated to an anonymous user and their computer and do not provide the user’s personal data on their own.
The user has the possibility to configure their browser to be advised of the reception of cookies and to prevent them from being installed on the user’s device. Please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals for more information regarding this.
To use this website, it is not necessary for the user to allow for the installation of cookies sent by the website, or the third party acting in its name, notwithstanding the fact that it is necessary for the user to log in to each of the services that requires previous registry or login information.
The cookies used on this website are, in any case, temporary with the objective of making their further transmission more efficient. In no case will cookies be used to gather personal information.
The servers of the website will be able to automatically detect the IP address and the domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number which is automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the internet. All of this information is registered in a duly inscribed server activity file that allows the posterior processing of data in order to obtain solely statistical measurements that provide information which includes the number of times the page has been printed, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of the visits, the point of access, etc.
The website uses information security methods generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, control of access procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, with the objective of preventing unauthorised access to data. In order to achieve this, the user/client accepts that the provider may obtain data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication for control of access.
All contracting processes, or those which involve the introduction of personal or sensitive data will always be communicated through a secure communication protocol (Https://…), in a way in which no third party has access to information communicated electronically.
- RIGHT TO EXCLUSION: MANGATEL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users that do not comply with the present General Conditions of Use.
- GENERALITIES: MANGATEL will persecute non-compliance with the present conditions as well as any inappropriate use of its website by way of any and all civil or juridic actions that are within its rights.
- MODIFICATION TO THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: MANGATEL will be able to modify the conditions described here at any time, by duly publishing them like the ones here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their disclosure and they will be valid until they are changed by others which have been duly published.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between MANGATEL and the USER is subject to current Spanish law and any dispute will be taken to court and resolved in the courthouse of the city of Murcia.